Friday, June 25, 2010

Slack


My motivation to blog becomes smaller and smaller. I'm not sure why; maybe the novelty of living overseas and being a stranger has worn off. Or maybe it's because I'm surrounded daily by things I could blog about--Chinglish, pregnant Barbies, funky foods--that it anesthetizes me a bit. Or, there could be the very practical explanation of having to work full-on at a demanding school. Whatever. I'm not sweating it.

I think I will take it easy on my expectations for blogging and just post random pictures I take in the city. So a picture a day (give or take a few weeks) until I am inspired to quip some more.

Enjoy your first Chinglish sign. Many more to come.

1 comment:

  1. i love that sign! you should just do a photo a day. i love visual diaries. but then, you'd have to take your camera everywhere with you.

    ReplyDelete